Join Our Facebook Page

Stay updated with latest Korean & Asian dramas.

Join Korean Drama Lover

Had I Not Seen the Sun Part 2 (2025) Episode 10 Eng Sub

  



Related Content

Had I Not Seen the Sun (Taiwanese prequel)

Native Title: 如果我不曾見過太陽 二部曲

Also Known As: Ru Guo Wo Bu Ceng Jian Guo Tai Yang Er Bu Qu , Ju Kuo Wo Pu Tseng Chien Kuo Tai Yang Erh Pu Chv , 如果我不曾见过太阳 二部曲

Screenwriter: Lin Hsin Hui

Screenwriter & Director: Chien Chi Feng

Director: Jiang Ji Zheng

Genres: Thriller, Mystery, Psychological, Romance

Tags: Documentarian Female Lead, Prisoner Male Lead, Ballet Dancer Female Lead, Serial Killer Male Lead, Ghost Female Lead, Serial Killings, Forbidden Love, Trauma, Death, Revenge 


Details

Title: Had I Not Seen the Sun Part 2

Type: Drama

Format: Standard Series

Country: Taiwan

Episodes: 10

Aired: Dec 11, 2025

Aired On: Thursday

Original Network: Netflix

Duration: 55 min.

Content Rating: 18+ Restricted (violence & profanity)

Post a Comment

0 Comments