Join Our Facebook Page

Stay updated with latest Korean & Asian dramas.

Join Korean Drama Lover

School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To (2025) Episode 3

School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To (2025) Episode 3

 

School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To (2025)


School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To (2025)

Hioki, a second-year high school student, is separated from his close friends in class and finds himself alone when it comes to deciding on groups for the school trip. However, he is invited by a boy from the same junior high school to join a group of four handsome guys. At first, Hioki is confused by the popularity of the school's four members, who are known as the "Four Heavenly Kings." However, one of the four, Watarai, always looks out for Hioki, and they gradually become closer...

(Source: Japanese = natalie.mu || Translation = MyDramaList)

~~ Adapted from the novel "Shugakuryoko de Nakayokunai Group ni Hairimashita" (修学旅行で仲良くないグループに入りました) by Kakuregi Uzura (隠木鶉).

Related Content

School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To After Story (Japanese sequel)
Native Title: 修学旅行で仲良くないグループに入りました
Also Known As: Shugakuryoko de Nakayokunai Group ni Hairimashita , Shuugakuryokou de Nakayokunai Guruupu ni Hairimashita , しゅうがくりょこうでなかよくないグループにはいりました
Director: Shindo Takehiro, Fujisawa Hirokazu, Yasumi Goro
Screenwriter: Yamashita Subaru
Genres: Romance, Youth
Tags: Student Supporting Character, Student Male Lead, School Setting, Gay Romance, Popular Male Lead, Jealous Male Lead, Awkward Male Lead, Opposites Attract, LGBTQ+, High School

Details

Title: School Trip: Joined a Group I’m Not Close To
Type: Drama
Format: Standard Series
Country: Japan
Episodes: 10
Aired: Oct 19, 2025 - Dec 21, 2025
Aired On: Sunday
Original Network: ABC
Duration: 25 min.
Content Rating: Not Yet Rated

Statistics

Score: 8.7 (scored by 8,306 users)
Ranked: #206
Popularity: #1278
Watchers: 18,656
Watch the latest Asian dramas, Korean series, and movies with English subtitles in HD. Updated daily with full episodes and fast streaming.

If the video does not play, try another server or refresh. All videos are embedded from public sources.


Disclaimer: We do not host any video files on our servers...


Post a Comment

0 Comments