Join Our Facebook Page

Stay updated with latest Korean & Asian dramas.

Join Korean Drama Lover

Idol I (2025) Episode 12

Idol I (2025) Episode 12 Watch the latest Asian dramas, Korean series, and movies with English subtitles in HD. Updated daily with full episodes and fast streaming.

 

Idol I (2025)


A virtuous star lawyer and devoted fan, defends her favorite idol after he is accused of murder.


Maeng Se Na, a prominent lawyer determined to prove that her favorite idol Do Ra lk is innocent.

She is nicknamed the "lawyer for villains" for taking on unpopular criminal cases that face public criticism, she is secretly a 10-year devoted fan of the band Gold Boys. When her idol becomes embroiled in a bizarre murder case, she conceals her admiration, takes his defense, and uncovers an unexpected truth.


Do Ra lk, the visual center and vocalist of Gold Boys who becomes a murder suspect. When the stage he once longed for no longer brought happiness and the love of fans felt like a heavy burden, he hid his darkness behind a bright smile. After a murder case turns his life upside down, he throws away his mask and is reborn as someone who lives as if there is no tomorrow.


(Source: Soompi) 


Native Title: 아이돌아이

Also Known As: Aidol Ai , Idol Child , Idol Kid , Liar Lawyer , Raieoroieo , 라이어로이어 , 라이어, 로이어 , Liar, Lawyer , Idol Eye , I Dol I

Director: Lee Gwang Young

Genres: Mystery, Comedy, Law, Romance

Tags: Idol Male Lead, Lawyer Female Lead, Murder, Fan Female Lead, Investigation, Suspense, Famous Man/Common Woman, Ex-couple Relationship, Entertainment Industry, Wrongfully Accused


Details

Title: Idol I

Type: Drama

Format: Standard Series

Country: South Korea

Episodes: 12

Aired: Dec 22, 2025 - Jan 27, 2026

Aired On: Monday, Tuesday

Original Network: ENA, Genie TV

Duration: 60 min.

Content Rating: 15+ - Teens 15 or older


Statistics

Score: N/A (scored by 0 users)

Ranked: #37377

Popularity: #2674

Watchers: 7,905

If the video does not play, try another server or refresh. All videos are embedded from public sources.


Disclaimer: We do not host any video files on our servers...


Post a Comment

0 Comments