Join Our Facebook Page

Stay updated with latest Korean & Asian dramas.

Join Korean Drama Lover

I Wanna Be Sup'tar (2026) Episode 2

I Wanna Be Sup'tar (2026) Episode 2

 

I Wanna Be Sup'tar (2026)


I Wanna Be Sup'tar (2026)

A story that explores the relationship between two women from opposing parts of the realm of stardom. One is an ordinary woman who will do anything to break into the world of entertainment, and another who, having experienced incredible success, was left disillusioned by the entertainment industry's cruelty and now wishes to run far away from it all. Unintentionally, the two end up living together when one has just moved into this house and the other refuses to move out.


(Source: Thai = Kazz Magazine || Translation = MyDramaList) 


Related Content

I Wanna Be Sup'Tar (Thai original story)

Native Title: วันหนึ่งจะเป็นซุปตาร์

Also Known As: One Day, I'll Be a Superstar , Wan Nueng Cha Pen Supta , Wan Nueng Ja Pen Sup'tar , Wannueng Ja Pen Sup'tar , Wannueng Will Be a Superstar

Director: Oh Kritsada Techanilobon

Screenwriter: Sing Siwarat Harnpanich

Genres: Comedy, Romance

Tags: Famous Woman/Common Woman, Rich Woman/Poor Woman, MDL Remake, Lesbian Supporting Character, Lesbian Romance, Famous Female Lead, Entertainment Industry, Rich Female Lead, Poor Female Lead, LGBTQ+


Details

Title: I Wanna Be Sup'tar

Type: Drama

Format: Standard Series

Country: Thailand

Episodes: 8

Aired: Feb 6, 2026 - Mar 27, 2026

Aired On: Friday

Original Network: One 31, oneD

Duration: 47 min.

Content Rating: 13+ - Teens 13 or older

Statistics

Score: 7.7 (scored by 112 users)

Ranked: #16664

Popularity: #9124

Watchers: 1,268



All media credits go to their respective owners.


Watch the latest Asian dramas, Korean series, and movies with English subtitles in HD. Updated daily with full episodes and fast streaming.


If the video does not play, try another server or refresh. All videos are embedded from public sources.


Disclaimer: We do not host any video files on our servers...

Post a Comment

0 Comments